Completely free enterprise-ready Python distribution for large-scale data processing, predictive analytics, and scientific computing
- 330+ of the most popular Python packages for science, math, engineering, data analysis
- Completely free - including for commercial use and even redistribution
- Cross platform on Linux, Windows, Mac
- Installs into a single directory and doesn't affect other Python installations on your system. Doesn't require root or local administrator privileges
- Stay up-to-date by easily updating packages from our free, online repository
- Easily switch between Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, and experiment with multiple versions of libraries, using our conda package manager and its great support for virtual environments
- Comes with tools to connect and integrate with Excel
Why Are We Just Giving This Away?
- We want to ensure that Python, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, IPython, Matplotlib, Numba, Blaze, Bokeh, and other great Python data analysis tools can be used everywhere.
- We want to make it easier for Python evangelists and teachers to promote the use of Python.
- We want to give back to the Python community that we love being a part of.
Help us out -- Check out our products, sign up for our virtual and on-site courses, and contact us about doing a data science or SciPy/NumPy consulting project!
Using Anaconda in a professional environment?
Check out Anaconda Server to take control of the deployment and management of Python, R, and internal packages behind your firewall and proxy. Integration tools and install support included.
conda Python Package Manager
Innovative package manager for Python and other languages, for multiple platforms. Like an improved yum/apt that supports Windows and Mac.
IOPro - $199.00
Access data quickly and easily, import data from various data sources directly into one or more NumPy arrays. Map relational databases, text and .csv files into NumPy data types. Efficiently index text/compressed data on Amazon S3.
Accelerate - $499.00
Multi-core and GPU-enabled computations with NumPy arrays. Compile your own code to use the GPU and multiple-threads from Python.
MKL Optimizations - $99.00
Enhanced performance for NumPy, SciPy, and other libraries
Complete List of Packages Included in the Repository
Packages in the repository are updated much more regularly and can be installed with the conda package management tool.
** Integrate Anaconda with your own Python Distribution - We can customize Anaconda installations upon request. Please indicate your specific platform needs in the contact form and a representative will respond shortly to discuss the options.
Academic and Research Licenses
Anaconda itself is completely free for everyone. In addition, we offer free licenses of IOPro and Accelerate to individuals at degree-granting institutions. For research institutions we offer a 1-year free license of our premium products.
Anaconda Support, Training, and Consulting
What's new in Anaconda 2.3.0?
This Anaconda maintenance update released on July 2, 2015 brings the total number of supported available packages to 337.
Highlights of the update:
- updates to 60 packages, including Python 2.7.10 and Pandas 0.16.2
- support for signed packages in the conda package manager
For the full list of changes in Anaconda 2.3.0, please refer to the Anaconda change log.
Anaconda Update Instructions
Yes, keep me up to date with Continuum's products and services.
No thanks, just take me to download Anaconda.
Yes, keep me up to date with the latest news and information about Continuum's products and services.